Membership Types and Fees
The Calgary Chapter offers 3 types of membership, with a reduced rate available to not-for-profit organizations, as detailed below:
Membership Fees (plus GST)
Memberships are valid for each calendar year and are not prorated depending upon when you join.
- Allows an unlimited number of individuals within your organization to take advantage of member benefits at the local level
- One individual must be designated as the “Primary” member for voting purposes.
- If this person changes organizations, please advise us of the change, along with a new Primary member designation
- Member rates will apply to all employees of the company the membership is under
- Apply solely to the individual applying for membership and are non-transferable
- Member rates will apply to you only
- You must be attending school on a full-time basis to be eligible.
- Once your schooling is complete, you must advise the Calgary CMA of your change in status in order to update your membership
- Failure to do so could result in the cancellation of your membership
- Applicable solely to those organizations in this sector
We look forward to welcoming you as a new member to the Calgary Chapter of the Canadian Marketing Association!
Payment can be made by cheque or VISA. For VISA payments, call Vanessa at (403) 650-0698.
If you wish to pay by cheque, an invoice will be sent to you within 2 weeks of your application. Payment is then due within 30 days. Failure to pay your membership fees may result in the cancellation of your membership. Memberships are pro-rated for the first six months of the year.